• The most up-to-date data with the latest developments and information from leading industry sources
• Lively and clear writing that increases student interest, attention, and curiosity
• A clear conceptual foundation and pedagogy
• Video case studies and Learning Tracks (additional content) online
The major differences between the two books are:
• E-commerce Essentials is about half the length (around 450 pages versus around 800) and one chapter shorter. Two chapters on e-commerce marketing and e-commerce advertising in E-commerce Business. Technology. Society. have been combined into a single chapter (E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts).
• All the important concepts have been retained but some figures and tables and advanced discussions have been eliminated or shortened.
• Opening and closing case studies and Insight On cases have been shortened without losing their pedagogical message or lively writing style.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Revolution Continues
Chapter 2: E-commerce Business Models and Concepts
Chapter 3: E-commerce Infrastructure: The Internet, Web, and Mobile Platform
Chapter 4: Building an E-commerce Presence: Web Sites, Mobile Sites, and Apps
Chapter 5: E-commerce Security and Payment Systems
Chapter 6: E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts.
Chapter 7: Ethical, Social, and Political Issues in E-commerce
Chapter 8: Online Retailing and Services
Chapter 9: Online Content and Media
Chapter 10: Social Networks, Auctions, and Portals
Chapter 11: B2B E-commerce: Supply Chain Management and Collaborative Commerce